Thursday, June 4, 2020

I AM Affirmations



I am gratefully appreciating the abundance I have and continually share my blessings with others


I crave and eat vibrant food full of nutrition


I am conscience of my water intake and love to drink clean healthy water


I am creating a feeling of peace and balance to enhance my sleep routine


I am reaching out to my family and friends to nurture their souls and spirits



I crave movement and regularly get my body moving


I am joyful within my surroundings and create peace and balance in my home


I am fulfilling my purpose of nurturing everyone around me and appreciating the earths resources


I radiate good health


I am strong, agile, balanced, healthy, vital, surefooted, active, and healthy.


Every cell in my body is conscious and connected to the Divine creative source.



My body knows how to keep me healthy, vigorous, energetic, and full of vitality.


I am in tune with my body, responding to its signals and let it guide me to better health.


I am 160 pounds on November 7 2020 for my daughters wedding.


I move my magnificent body everyday to build strength, flexibility, and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment