Wednesday, April 15, 2020

From a far...... yet under my nose




It is in loving, not in being loved, the heart is blessed.

It is in giving, not in the seeking rewards, we find our quest.

Whatever be thy longing or thy need, that do thou give,

So shall thy soul be fed, and thou indeed shalt truly live.

-The Path of Prosperity-James Allen




What I didn't know about love could fill volumes.

What I didn't know about love you showed me by example.

What I didn't know about love was there in front of my eyes all the time.

What I didn't know about love is that I could be one of them among many.

What I didn't know about love was the energy and exhaustion that it takes to continue on.

What I didn't know about love is that it didn't leave time for oneself.

What I didn't know about love is that it hurts when someone vanishes.

What I didn't know about love is amid the hurt, it had to continue on for the others.

What I didn't know about love is that everyone loves differently and yet it is still pure in each of those different forms.

What I didn't know about love is that it could forget the pain and wake up different every morning.

What I didn't know about love is that there is enough and can still be more.





No comments:

Post a Comment